Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are Tamimi Markets Gift Cards?
Gift cards are plastic cards pre-loaded with cash value and available in three different denominations of SR 100, SR250 and SR500. They work in the same way as paper vouchers and can serve as an alternative to giving a cash gift.
2. Where can I buy Tamimi Markets gift cards?
Tamimi Markets Gift Cards can be bought and used only at Tamimi Markets stores across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
3. What denominations are Tamimi Markets gift cards sold in?
Tamimi Markets Gift Cards are sold in fixed value denominations of SAR 100, SAR 250 and SAR 500.
4. Do gift cards have a validity period?
Tamimi Markets Gift Cards are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of activation (purchase) and must be used with in this period. Any remaining balances will be forfeited upon expiry of the validity period
5. Where can I check validity of Gift Card?
At the service desk in our stores or by visiting our websites’ www.tamimimarkets.com “Check balance” page
6. Is there anything I can’t use my Gift Card for?
You can use your gift card for all purchases.
7. Can I return or refund a Gift Card?
Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded once purchased.
8. Can I return purchases made with my Gift Card?
Yes, our normal store return policies apply. Just present the item presenting your Gift Card and receipt at the store where the purchase was made.